Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Make Over

Happy Memorial Day to all - A special Thank You to all those who have selflessly served our Country, including my Daddy and many of my Uncles......

So like many Americans, when we have a day off of work, it's a great time to do a little organizing.

Today the craft room got a little re-arranging and re-organizing.  Not a major make over, just a little re-org.  A more significant make over is in the works.

Here is what I started with.



So I re-arranged a few things to make it work better for me.



Added some boxes, tins, and jars to make storage a little prettier too.......





Finally, I rounded up all the misc. pictures and art from around the room (that just wasn't working) and I put them together in a collage.  I'm not the biggest fan of collages, but in this case it worked well in this room.  Not sure if this is the final look or if I will tweak it, we'll have to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment